Sarabs are easily recognisable due to their love of using the camel beige tone in the main field which we can see on this antique runner. Sarab is famous for good quality runners and rugs and their design is almost always geometric, with repeating medallions. More often the medallions are hex-column, meaning the hexagons are attached to each other through the length of the runner like we see on this piece, the camel beige/biscuit tone colour used is un-dyed wool.
- Purchase this antique runner online from us and we shall securely courier it to your home, with our excellent anti-slip rug underlay which is included in the price. Or contact us to view it at our barn showroom in Crondall, Surrey.
- If you are not completely satisfied with the runner we shall of course refund you in full once the rug is returned to us.
- Free Shipping throughout the UK and we use a well-respected International Shipper for Europe and Overseas, as we have shipped carpets to Hong Kong and Australia in the past.
- Members of The British Antique Dealers Association (BADA) and LAPADA since 2008. Adhering to their strict guidelines and our carpets and rugs are independently vetted at their antique and art fairs every year.
- We professionally wash all our carpets and rugs, plus our expert restorer who has over 30 years experience will secure fringes and sides if necessary.
- Request a home visit to view this wonderful antique runner in your own home, please let us know a preferred day and time to see you. As we have travelled all over the UK visiting customers, up to Scotland, Ireland and even France and Belgium in Europe over the last 30 years.